A quick announcement/reminder: our concluding concert this year will be held on Friday June 29th at 7PM at Naugatuck High School. We are very excited to be returning back to this beautiful auditorium to share all of the wonderful musical work we put together during the week of camp.
A reminder for campers on Concert Dress:
We ask that students wear “concert black” for the concert. While tuxedos and formal dresses are not needed, we do ask that campers dress nicely for the event. We like to think of it as Sunday’s best attire, rather than black tie.
- Black pants or skirt (knee length or below)
- Black button down shirt or nice blouse
- Black dress (knee length or below)
- Black Shoes
- A black tie is optional
- A Jacket is not required (If not wearing a suit jacket, please wear a black collar shirt
- Plastic flip-flops
- Very short or revealing clothing
- White socks with black shoes
Please make sure to practice your chicken dance moves and we'll see you so soon!